Two events and two ways to experience my newest collection, “Angels and Arrows.”
First: The Virtual Preview
Wednesday, November 29th | 5:30 PM CT
A VIRTUAL PREVIEW OF GAY’S NEW COLLECTION
Debuting this winter, join us for a special virtual preview of Gay’s newest collection of paintings, “Angels and Arrows,” co-hosted by Pi Beta Phi, on Wednesday, November 29 at 5:30 PM CT.
Join us as I share this new collection depicting heavenly Texas skyscapes as well as an inspirational discussion and tour of my private art studio and gallery, Fossil Ridge in the Texas Hill Country.
Inspired by the colors and symbols of the Pi Beta Phi sorority laced throughout, the “Angels and Arrows” collection is dedicated to Pi Beta Phi sisterhood of women helping women reach their highest goals and dreams.
Click here to register for the Virtual Preview of “Angels and Arrows”
The Main Event: Official In-Person Art Opening
Sunday, December 10th | 12-4 PM CST
Hosted at Fossil Ridge Art Studio at Double Heart Ranch
Approximately 1 hour outside of Austin between Burnet and Marble Falls, Texas.
Join us on Sunday, December 10th from 12-4pm ct for the official in-person art opening “Angels and Arrows,” my newest collection of paintings. View the collection up-close and in-person at my private art studio and gallery, Fossil Ridge at Double Heart Ranch in the Texas Hill Country.
“Angels and Arrows,” was inspired by this group’s first painting, which has wine and silver blue colors of Pi Beta Phi sorority laced throughout the skyscape. As a proud member of “Pi Phi,” I dedicate this very special collection to our sisterhood and to the greater sisterhood of women helping women reach their highest goals and dreams. As angels and arrows are symbols of Pi Beta Phi, each painting depicts a heavenly place that I hope will capture your hearts and minds.
RSVP below to receive party information and directions.
RSVP to the in-person art opening of “Angels and Arrows”
ABOUT FOSSIL RIDGE ART STUDIO
Fossil Ridge is Gay Gaddis’ private art studio and gallery located in the heart of Double Heart Ranch, a 900-acre working ranch in Burnet, Texas, approximately one-hour northwest of Austin. With Longhorn cattle, Boer goats, ranch dogs and an expansive art gallery, Fossil Ridge features breathtaking views of a dramatic canyon filled with 80-100 million year old marine fossils – an ideal sanctuary for creative inspiration. Contact us for a private tour.
Gay’s Favorite Places Nearby…
- Wedding Oak Winery: Just minutes from our ranch is their Burnet tasting room, serving 100% Texas grown award-winning wines in a restored courthouse in the historic square.
- Bill’s Burgers: You can’t go wrong with their juicy burgers, hand-cut fries and homemade onion rings. Yum!
- Longhorn Cavern: An old hidden gem with guided walking tours of the National Cave of Texas.
Marble Falls, TX
- Blue Bonnet Cafe: Famous for pies (their Fudge pie is a must-try!) and dinner classics like Chicken Fried Steak.
- Wingman BBQ: Serving up the Holy Trinity of Texas BBQ (ribs, sausage and brisket), plus sides and fixin’s to boot.
- Shopping on Main Street: From housewares and fashion boutiques to homemade candies and fudge, it’s the perfect place for picturesque small town Texas treasures.