Dog Days of Christmas
Top 10 Items to Pamper Your Pet
Someone once said that when they die, they’d like to come back as one of my dogs. Ha! I do like to spoil my dogs, but they deserve it, especially during the holidays. Here’s a list of items to treat your furry friends as well.
- Health Bars by the Blue Buffalo Co. with apples and yogurt or bacon, egg & cheese flavor is our dogs’ favorite.
- Dental Treats such as Greenies or Whimzees freshen their breath while giving them something healthy to chew on — that’s not a pair of my designer shoes!
- Fun Feeder Pet Bowls prevents your dog from gobbling up their food too quickly while making mealtime a fun challenge.
- Keep them busy with interactive toys like KONGs or Zippy Paws puzzle toys.
- Frosted Dog Cookies that come in seasonal designs or a Birthday Bone available at Tomlinson’s.
- Harry Barker designer collars, leashes, beds and blankets come in chic patterns for sophisticated pets.
- Burt’s Bees Itch Soothing Shampoo is all natural, great for dry itchy skin and smells amazing.
- Nothing says spoiled like treats in a crystal biscuit barrel such as a Waterford Lismore Biscuit Barrel — this is a great item to find at thrift stores and estate sales.
- Teckelklub dog coats, jackets and bedding are made in Canada and built for seriously cold winter months. They even offer embroidery to personalize it for your pup.
- When in doubt, send a BarkBox. Every box comes with 2 toys, 2 bags of treats and a surprise item that’s tailored by season or trait, like a “super chewer.” They also offer a monthly subscription to shower your pet with love regularly.